George Takei describes the moment when he and his family were sent to an internment camp.
THIS IS A CAT PLAYING IN FALL LEAVES THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
» Because only Vin Diesel could ever be
ridiculouslyGLORIOUSLY nerdy enough to attend the UK world premiere red carpet for Guardians of the Galaxy wearing a “I am Groot” t-shirt and walking on stilts
I like to think that part of his thought process here was, “Wait, there are kids who don’t know who Vin Diesel is, but want to see Groot.”
Which makes this simultaneously amazing and humble.
I AM GROOT
I apologize for my little shipper heart going crazy at these photos. Such nerds. . .
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
- (via garykingofthegays)